Possibly you’re one of the owners of a new iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s or iPhone 4s and you likely to want to spend all data from the old iPhone to the new, a procedure that is simple thanks to tools that gives us this process. In case you did not know, there are two methods to perform simple and quickly transfer important data such as contacts, photos, etc, from one iPhone to another without losing information.
For those new users we have brought you this tutorial so you can do it step by step and for the more skilled, you will surely need not be the left for use by guidance and no steps are left to be done.
Data Transfer From Old iPhone To New iPhone With iCloud:
For those who do not know, this is the simplest method by far. This procedure is not necessary to have a PC or Mac as it is based on iCloud.
To be able to transfer this form, you must have iCloud configured on the device you want to transfer the data. A data connection, preferably Wi-Fi for its high speed is also necessary.
Guide Download Via iCloud:
- Perform backup manually on iCloud iDevice old for this we have to follow the following path: Settings > iCloud > Storage and backup
- Now we move all the way down and select Backup Now
- Then activate the new iPhone.
- Once we have our data introduced iCloud select Restore Backup iCloud
- We hope that the new iPhone 5 restore the backup of the old iPhone (this may take a backup depending on the weight and connection speed)
- When finished, if you have followed the steps correctly, our new iPhone (6 Plus, 6, 5s, 5c, 5, 4s, 4) will have all the data we had and ready for use.
Data transfer from old iPhone to new iPhone (6 Plus, 6, 5s, 5c, 5, 4s, 4) through iTunes:
If you do not have an account or iCloud account is a limited space or do not have a fast internet connection, it is best to use iTunes to restore the backup.
For this we will need to have a PC or Mac, the cable connector 30 Pin-Doc and the new Lightning USB cable Dock Connector 8 Pin mini-USB.
Guide Download Via iTunes:
- Make a backup of the old iPhone to iTunes by connecting it to your Mac or PC via USB
- Open iTunes, if this is not set to open when the device is connected
- When we iPhone appears in the left sidebar, right click on and select Backup or Backup
- We are mindful that iTunes finishes backing up
- Then disconnect the old iPhone or Mac computer
- Now we turn our new iPhone
- When you ask us if we want to set up iPhone as new, iCloud or iTunes, select “Restore backup iTunes”
- Press continue and we have to connect our new iPhone (6 Plus, 6, 5s, 5c, 5, 4s, 4) to your PC or Mac
- Select the menu options at iTunes, the most recent backup or failing that have just done and give it to Continue
- We hope that the data transfer is complete, when finished, the iPhone is on and we can see all the data from the old iPhone to the new
- These procedures apply to all users who want to switch from your old iPhone, iPod touch, iPad or iPad Mini, the new, without losing any information, as these services are compatible with Apple products in general.