Solving Problems With iOS 8.0.1 Touch ID And Network Connections
After the recent update to iOS 8.0.1 that Apple recently launched, there have been many users began to complain of suffering network connection problems and malfunctioning fingerprint sensor, the Touch ID , especially in the new iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus. If you are someone who got upgrade your device to the new firmware version and displays any of the symptoms listed above, here’s how to solve them.
The Problems Mainly Affect iOS 8.0.1 iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus
As you may know, the people in the Californian company released the first update for its new mobile operating system iOS 8 talk about the iOS version 8.0.1 . This new version includes various improvements that were related to the correction of errors , however, following its release have been many users have begun to complain of major network problems and the Touch ID, so Apple decided to remove iOS 8.0 1 rapidly .
After this update, users who mainly complained of problems with the Touch ID and no network connection, were the current holders of the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus . However, they are not the only ones who have complained and for this reason, then you have some tips to solve the problems created by iOS 8.0.1.
How To Solve Touch ID And Network Connections In iOS 8.0.1 Step by Step:
- Go to the following path: Settings > iCloud .
- Then temporarily disable ” Find my iPhone “.
- Open iTunes on your Mac or PC.
- Make sure that you have the latest version of iTunes, if you have not updated.
- Connect your iOS device to iTunes over Lightning cable.
- Click on Restore .
- Wait until the download is done.
- Performs the update.
- After the update the device restarts.
- Restore your backup directly from iCloud.
These steps may be enough to solve the coverage problem for network connection failure and malfunction Touch ID.