Sometimes operating systems Android devices are affected by virus or system errors. This may be due to downloaded from unofficial sites or for files that were infected when they entered the terminal applications. Not so long ago the only way to solve these problems was resetting your smartphone or tablet, that is, return it to its original factory condition which caused the device to lose all apps, contacts, pictures and other files that were previously stored. Now, thanks to the emergence of applications launched by companies developing systems virus protection is available to users of phones and tablets with Android, antivirus and security software and maintenance, both versions pay as free. Here we show some antivirus that will help you clean up your Android device.
AVG AntiVirus FREE : Possibly it is the most complete free antivirus for Android. AVG FREE AntiVirus protects you from viruses, malware, spyware and all kinds of malicious files. Once installed simply have to go to the GUI and select the option for protection. Since then the virus will give us the option to scan the entire system, which allows us to do a thorough analysis of the device and to check if it is virus free.
Note that this antivirus is lightweight and does not need much memory space. Besides protecting, AVG AntiVirus FREE allows you to perform various other tasks that can be very useful:
- Enable the detection and location of lost or stolen phone via Google Maps.
- Lock / delete the contents of your device to protect your privacy.
- Eliminate tasks that slow your device.
- Browse the web safely and protect yourself from phishing attacks.
- Checking battery usage, storage and data packets.
- Identify unsafe device settings and see how to fix them.
Avast! Mobile Security & Antivirus : Avast, a mobile security applications most valued of Google Play provides the protection you need your Android phone or tablet. Avast! Free Mobile Security keeps your device from viruses, malware and spyware. It also helps you locate your phone if it is lost through the phone’s location feature. The device lock and remote erasing the memory component is an advanced anti-theft function, which aim to protect your private data. Useful tools such as data flow information, the application manager and even firewall (for root phones), giving you total control over your mobile phone.
If that were not enough to protect your Android phone or tablet, Avast also offers:
- Call & SMS Filter: With this function you can block numbers you do not want to get in touch with you.
- Web Shield: Blocks malware infected links (for safe Web browsing) and USSD numbers (which can erase the memory of your device). It also corrects misspelled URL.
- Data Flow Information: Controls the flow of data input and output
- Firewall (rooted devices only): blocking access to hackers.