It’s completely normal to delete accidentally the phone number of a friend or family when attempting to add your email address or your new number. Don’t Worry you are able to extract your contacts in the iTunes backup whenever you lost your apple iPhone. iTunes can instantly support your apple iPhone contacts increase it each time whenever you sync it. Which means you genuinely have a large opportunity to recover contacts from iTunes backup.
How To Recover A Lost Or Deleted Contact On iPhone Instructions:
1. Open iTunes on your computer.
2. Connect the iPhone to your computer as you normally would to sync.
3. Locate the iPhone in ‘Devices’ on the left column of iTunes.
4. Click the right mouse button on the icon of the iPhone in the column ‘Devices and select’ Restart from backup ‘(read tips at the bottom of the page) .Selection one version backup from the drop down menu and click ‘Restore’. With this step you will restore all contacts have been lost since the last sync in iTunes.
5. Eject your iPhone and go to your contact list; all deleted or lost contacts should now appear on it.