People that use the Apple iPhone can experience mobile music, movies, photos and web browsing the Internet, all in one device, and normal phone function. People also can maintain their calendars, e-mail accounts as well as address book on your computer device. Organize and contact groups is easy to use on the iPhone.
How To Make A Contact Group On iPhone Instructions:
1. Plug the sync cable USB on your iPhone and the other end to the USB port of your computer.
2. Run iTunes , if it does not start automatically.
3. Click the icon on the iPhone that is in the “Devices” list on the left pane of the window. Select the “Info” option and click on the check box next to “Sync contacts with.” Click the double arrows and select “Outlook” in the drop down menu. Click “Sync” to transfer iPhone contacts to Microsoft Outlook.
4. Run Microsoft Outlook and find the “Contacts” entry in the list of “Personal Folders”. Click on the entry and select “New Folder.” Enter a name for your new group and click “OK”. Drag and drop the contacts you want to be in the new group and repeat for any ADDITIONAL group.
5. Return to the Windows iTunes and click on “Info”. Go to the “Advanced” tab at the bottom of the window and click on the check box next to “Contacts”. This will replace the contacts in iPhone by new groups that you just created. shalt not lose any of your contacts if you make single synchronization step 3.
6. Check results on your iPhone application going to “Contacts”. Tap the “Groups” button in the upper left of the window to see your new groups.