Interview Call Letter 2014 for Jharkhand PSC District Fisheries Officer-cum-Ceo District Fisheries Officer Assistant Director of Fisheries Chief Instructor check Interview Schedule Roll No smart Listing of qualified candidates.
Jharkhand Public Service Commission is supreme prospecting body in Jharkhand for recruitment in a variety of governmental departments. JPSC has introduced Interview Agenda for District Fisheries Officer-cum-Ceo, District Fisheries Officer, Assistant Director of Fisheries, & Chief Instructor below Animal Husbandry & Fisheries Department. Short Listed Candidates is going to be known as up for Interview. Interview Schedule is introduced by JPSC, candidates can look into the schedule around the official website of JPSC http://world wide web.jpsc.gov.in/.
Schedule Of Interview:- Interviews for that Publish of Fisheries Officer is going to be conduct on 15 October to 17 October, 2014.
Interview Call Letter:- Candidates can download their particular call letter in the official website of JPSC. Call Letters are for sale to Download.
Candidates can Download Qualified Candidates List for Interview in the Link given below:-
Very important Note:– The shortlisted applicants are encouraged to attend the Interviews with the necessary documents listed as under in original and some copies.
- 3 Passport size Photograph.
- Identity Certificate within the format as already was located on the website across the written test notification.
- Proof old (tenth Class Certificate or School departing certificate or other acceptable document).
- Original copies of Mark sheets and Certificates from SSC / tenth Class/ Intermediate / Degree and PG or no.
- Cast Certificate for OBC/SC/ST candidates released through the Competent Authority with the objective underneath the seal from the office.
- Experience Certificate / proofs and documents (relevant for normal posts) as pointed out within the Call letter.
- No Objection Certificate from employer just in case used in Govt./ Semi-Govt. Public Sector Undertaking, when the application isn’t sent through proper funnel.
- One complete group of copies of all of the above pointed out documents duly attested with a Gazetted officer.
- Ex- soldiers candidates are needed to submit the qualification equivalence certificate, NOC/ Discharge certificate along with other documents using the relevant rules.
Official Website – http://www.jpsc.gov.in/
Download Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) Fisheries Officer Interview Call Letter 2014