Apple has released the new iOS 8.1 update , with which they try to fix several bugs in iOS 8.0.2., and others dragged from his debut 8. iOS update is also adding several enhancements and bug fixes, it starts Pay US so there may start using it on websites and compatible facilities.
In this new version we will see again the defendant Photo Roll in the Photos application, the library in iCloud beta activated , allows to select between 2G, 3G or 4G and a good list of improvements that will, hopefully, iOS 8 functions rather than once.
As you can always upgrade via OTA from your device (Settings / General / Software Update) or from iTunes , but whatever way you Elise, just make a backup with iTunes or iCloud before you start , that escape being way possible shocks and data loss.
As iOS 8, this update supports, at a minimum, iPhone 4S, iPod Touch 5G and iPad 2 , which is the full list of supported devices:
The Full List Of Improvements In iOS 8.1:
This version includes new features, improvements and bug fixes, such as:
- New features, improvements and fixes in Photos:
- Ability to use the library as beta iCloud service.
- Availability Album Roll in the Photos application and the album "My Photos streaming" when the library is not enabled iCloud
- Warning messages appear when they go to capture time-lapse videos and there is little space available
- New features, enhancements and fixes in messages:
- Possibility for apple iphone customers to transmit and receive SMS and MMS messages in the iPad and also the Mac
- Solving a problem that sometimes caused the search function does not show results
- Fixed a bug that caused read messages not be marked as read
- Troubleshooting with group messages
- Solving the problems of running the Wi-Fi connectivity that appeared to connect to some base stations
- Solving a problem that prevented the connection to bluetooth handsfree devices
- Correcting the mistakes that caused the screen rotation stopped working
- New option to select between mobile data networks 2G, 3G or LTE
- Solve a problem that sometimes prevented Safari playing videos
- AirDrop compatibility with cards Passbook
- New option in Settings to activate dictation keyboard, regardless of Siri
- Access to data in the background by the HealthKit applications
- Accessibility improvements and fixes:
- Solving a problem that prevented the proper functioning of the "driven access"
- Fixed an insect that avoided the whole process of third-party keyboards VoiceOver
- Enhanced stability and audio quality when utilizing earphones with apple iphone MFi apple iphone 6 and 6 Plus
- Solving a problem that caused VoiceOver system is wedged in a dial tone until another number is marked
- Improved reliability when utilizing handwriting, Bluetooth keyboards and Braille shows with VoiceOver.
- Solving a problem that prevented the use of server caching OS X updates iOS