After the issues in iOS 8.0.1 and its quick removal by Apple, comes iOS 8.0.2 our devices including the same improvements that its predecessor shooting and fixing bugs that existed in the network and Touch ID.
This version can be downloaded from iTunes or directly from your device by accessing Settings / General / Software Update. Hopefully this time there are no problems ...
Here Is The Official List Of Changes In iOS 8.0.2 For iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch:
- Resolved issues iOS 8.0.1 causing connection errors to the cellular network and the Touch ID.
- Fixed a bug which now allows HealthKit applications that may be available in the App Store.
- Solution of a problem where the keyboards from other manufacturers no longer to be selected when a user inserted your code.
- Solving a problem that prevented some applications to access the photos in your library.
- Improved reliability of "easy reach" function on the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
- Solving a problem that caused the unexpected use of mobile data connection to receive SMS / MMS messages.
- Better support of the "Request to buy" "Family" on purchases made from applications.
- Solve a problem where sometimes the ringtones were restored not from the iCloud backup.
- Fixed a bug which avoided uploading photos and videos from Safari.
Finally attention is drawn attention to something that he usually Apple, said that in a few days would have the good update, and so it was, the day after the incident and have it fixed.