We’ve a lot of time talked about why WhatsApp is among the best messenger application for android mobile phones, but regrettably formally WhatsApp isn’t compatible for tablet products for example Google Nexus 10, 7, Samsung Universe Tab 2, 3 and thus a number of other pills products are their from The new sony, LG. Today, I’ll show you while using step-by-step tutorial on the best way to easily install WhatsApp messenger for the Android Tablet device. This process is 100% working and safe and most importantly root access in not needed. So this is how we all do it.
How To Install WhatApp On Your Tablet
- To begin with first download the most update version of WhatsApp apk.
- After installing transfer the WhatsApp.apk file for your internal storage/sdcard.
- Once the apk file has sucessfully moved for your tablet device, Visit Android Configurations App> Security.
- Next, Look into the box which show “Unknown Sources” underneath the device managers tab.
- Now visit the directory where you’ve placed apk file, tap onto it and then run the setup process.
Yeah Buddies!! WhatsApp has been sucessfully been placed on your tablet.
That’s it folks, it had been a very easy tutorial regarding how to install WhatsApp on android tablet, Hopefully it done your device. Do tell us and share your experience of the comment section below. For additional updates and helpful android tips stay updated to Youth Plus India.