HD Widgets, probably the most popular clock/weather/configurations Widgets on Android, received an update right now to version 3.8. Within this update, support was introduced for his or her new theme known as Colourform. As you can tell within the screenshots above and below, Colourform matches to the styling of Android 4.2, something we’re large fans of.
Associated with pension transfer of the Widgets, you’ll be able to tweak the backdrop, opacity, tiles and textures, and theme of the particular clock. Within the screenshots below, you’ll obtain the best look at this new Colourform theme. For reasons uknown, they’re only calling mtss is a “test” theme, but moving forward this will make HD Widgets more available to additional styles.
HD Widgets Features
– clock, date, switches, weather, forecast, & location
– 50 setting switches
– tap locations to spread out applications (clock / alarm, date, weather)
– phone dimensions: 1×1, 1×2, 1×4, 2×1, 2×2, 4×1, 4×2, 4×3, 4×4, 5×1, 5×2, 5×3
– tablet dimensions: 6×1, 6×2, 3×5, 8×1, 8×2, 4×7 (and all sorts of phone icons)
– lock screen icons
Useful Tips For HD Widgets
– HD Widgets 4 requires Android 4..3 & up
– UNIVERSAL application designed for pills and phones! You don’t need to purchase again.
– altering power grid size, resolution, firmware/rooting may affect performance.
– we do not test ROMs.