This tutorial will highlight you how to use FileZilla to upload on your site. FileZilla is really an effective and free software application for moving files on the internet. FileZilla is an extremely popular FTP client and it is utilized by website owners from around the globe.
- Easy to use
- Supports FTP, FTP over SSL/TLS (FTPS), and SSH File Transfer Protocol (SFTP)
- Cross-platform. It runs on Windows (XP/Vista/7), Linux, *BSD, Mac OS X, and more
- IPv6 support
- Available in many languages
- Supports resume and transfer of large files more than 4 GB
- Tabbed user interface
- Powerful Site Manager and transfer queue
- Drag & drop support
Steps For Creating FileZilla Server
Step 1: Go to the filezilla website and download its server pack http://filezilla-project.org
Step 2: click the icon to get the server start
Step 3: Check it whether it is running or not.
Step 4: If it is running, make a group. When we make a group, we can use it for a fast button for making users and groups and make it so we can edit all the users in a group at once.
Step 5: Go to Edit>Groups.
Step 6: Fix the Connections. If we want a limited amount of users on the FTP we would put 5, that means 5 users in that group can only come on.
Step 7: Share the folder