If you use a Mac computer, surely you’ve noticed that in Mail you can choose to associate a name to your email account. While this perfect service personalization when ordering e-mails, so now rename your iCloud, without offering any possibility of editing.
How To Change My Full Name In iCloud Instructions
1. Go to ‘Settings’ from your Mac computer to then select ‘iCloud‘. You go to the tab ‘Account Information’; usually in this section will provide an opportunity to change your name, but iCloud is not possible.
2. To change your full name iCloud, click here and enter your Apple ID and password.
3. Once inside, select the ‘Mail‘ icon.
4. Click on the icon of the nut, located at the top right and then click on ‘Preferences‘.
5. A new pop-up window will open automatically; in it, select ‘Accounts‘ and the ‘Full Name‘ section can edit it.
Finally, press ‘OK‘ and you’re done!