Getting birth certificate is very important since it is an important document you can use throughout verification. It's utilized as the supporting document whenever you make an application for passport, visa or such procedure. It's a legal document which behave as an evidence of the residence as well as your real title in where you born. It's important that before using for birth certificate, you have to register your son or daughter within a 3 week period towards the nearest municipal birth certificate office. Birth certificate could be released from hospital or from municipal office, both could be convenient.
Here we will inform you the procedure to obtain the birth certificate in Maharashtra state. Begin to see the mention below complete process to try to get the birth certificate through while using online option and offline option both. If you want any type of more assist you to can request for help through our staff. Our online helpline team is definitely happy that will help you.
Apply Birth Certificate in Mumbai
- The birth certificate in Mumbai does apply by going to nearest office of Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai, also is the birth certificate giving authority in Mumbai.
- You have to first register the name of child by filling the shape that may achieve with a home office by having to pay Rs 5/-. The price ranges every so often.
- After you have registered, the birth certificate application could be obtained from hospital or from Municipal Corporation office.
- Candidate needs to provide all of the particulars regarding title, place where child was created, mom and dad title, hospitals title where child was created and residence address.
- The birth certificate have a stamp of Municipal officer if applied from such authority or physician title and hospital stamp if applied through hospital.
- You have to watch for couple of days that will informed through the officer to gather the certificate.
How To Apply Birth Certificate Online In Mumbai
- Birth certificate in Mumbai does apply through online by logging in to the official website of www.mcgm.gov.in where one can check if the title has been registered or otherwise. if the details are right you'll be able to fill the shape.
- You have to provide all of the particulars while filling the shape online. The format from the form is going to be just like the particular form.
- You are able to spend the money for form amount through online by supplying your address to ensure that the birth certificate is going to be shipped.
However, you will find several other website where one can make an application for birth certificate but make certain the web site is registered in Mumbai and licensed towards the MCGM. The internet system of MCGM for birth certificate isn't provided and therefore you have to visit CFC to obtain the certificate.