Someday the iPhone home button will be damaged or not go at the speed you want. It will then be time to adjust the center button on your iPhone and use assistive touch button. Here we explain how to activate assistive Touch to adjust the center button of iPhone. The ignition Assistive Touch causes a semi-transparent button to appear. Tapping this button will allow you to access the same functions as the central button with your iPhone.
How To Allowing Assistive Touch On iPhone, iPad And iPod Touch Instructions:
1. The first thing to do to activate Assistive Touch is go to “Settings” or “settings” depending on the language you have set up your iPhone.
2. Go to the “General” section for further activated Assistive Touch.
3. Select the “Accessibility” or “Accessibility” option
4. Scroll to the bottom of the screen and tap AssistiveTouch to enable it. (Then a floating button appears in the upper left area of the screen.
5. The ignition AssistiveTouch causes a semi-transparent button to show up. Tapping this button provides you with access to the same functions as the central button with your iPhone, as the volume up or down, as well as various types of gestures such as pinch to zoom. You can even set custom gestures.